Bootleg Bucha Kombucha Share Sign Up!
We are excited to partner with Bootleg Bucha, a new Buffalo-based kombucha brewery, to bring you our Kombucha Share program. Kombucha is a fermented tea that is known for its healing properties. Bootleg Bucha uses a special blend of green and black teas in their kombucha.
How does the share work?
- Sign up for a 32 oz bottle for 13 weeks.
- Price: $111 per share (approx. $8.50 per quart for 13 weeks), saving 10% off retail price.
- Choose from four flavors weekly – Blueberry Lavender, Tart Cherry Mint, Hibiscus Lime, Ginger, Ginger Lime Cayenne, Pina Colada, Citra Hop, Pomegranate and more
- Weekly bottles are available to pick up anytime after 12 pm on Wednesdays.
- Please return clean bottles weekly. Note: If lost or broken, replacement is $1.50 per bottle.
- Generally shelf life is 90 days.
- First pick up is Wednesday, August 10th through week of November 2nd.
What is Kombucha (from Bootleg Bucha)?
“Kombucha is a fermented tea that originated in East Asia over 2,000 years ago. It was known for healing properties and called the tea of immortality.
Our kombucha is made with a special blend of green and black teas. The tea is brewed, and then a SCOBY (Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast) is added on top of the tea, initiating the fermentation process. After a few weeks the fermented tea is flavored and kegged. The result is a healthy beverage that is slightly tart, and full of probiotics, amino acids and antioxidants.
The benefits of drinking kombucha include:
- Digestion- Good for ulcers, heartburn, and overall digestion due to beneficial bacteria from probiotics.
- Joint Care- Contains glucosamine, which increases synovial hyaluronic acid production. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for the lubrication and flexibility in joints. Also supports healthy collagen production.
- Detoxification- Glucuronic acid is beneficial to the liver, it binds toxins and helps to excrete them.
- Energy- Includes B vitamins that increase energy, while acetic acid and polyphenols boost the metabolism.
Daily intake of kombucha is recommended to begin at 6-8 oz. per day, either in the morning or after a meal throughout your day. As you begin to enjoy the detoxifying benefits of kombucha, it is recommended you drink plenty of water to help flush your system. As your body and digestive system start to function at a more balanced level, you can increase the consumption of kombucha as much as you like. One of the great features of this beverage is that it not only has fantastic health benefits but tastes amazing too!”
How do I sign up?
Complete the form and drop it off with your payment at the store,
or now you can order your Kombucha Share online!
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help. Stop by or give us a call.